H Type Hydraulic Press MachineThe hydraulic press depends onPascal's principle-thepressurethroughout a closed system is constant. One part of the system is apistonacting as a pump, with a modest mechanical force acting on a small cross-sectional area; the other part is a piston with a larger area which generates a correspondingly large mechanical force. Only small-diametertubing(which more easily resists pressure) is needed if the pump is separated from the press cylinder.
C Type Hydraulic Power Press Machine
Approx. Price: Rs 3.5 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Type Of Press||C Type|
|Max Force or Load||60-90 ton|
- A hydraulic press is used for almost all industrial purposes. But basically it is used for transforming metallic objects into sheets of metal. In other industries, it is used for the thinning of glass, making powders in case of the cosmetic industry and for forming the tablets for medical use.
- H Type Power Press is recognized for high production capacity and is accurately aligned with ram and tables for superior precision press operation. The clutches of this press are designed of rolling key type and provided along with consistent strokes for mass production. This power press is outfitted with a crankshaft made of alloy steel for flawless working and excellent durability.
- High Quality
- Long service life
- Resistance to Corrosion
- Consistent performance
- Requires low maintenance
- Manual/auto lubrication systems
- Knockouts electronics hand safety
We are offering C Type Hydraulic Power Press Machine.
- Price range Rs 200000 (Automatic)
- Price range Rs 160000 ( Semi-Automatic)